Monday, August 12, 2024

Let's Shell-ebrate



Supplies
Stamps: Whipper Snapper: Oreo and Friends, My Favorite Things: Too Cute Turtles, Sunny Studio: Turtley Awesome
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark
Paper: Gina K White and SU Lemon Lime Twist
Accessories: Pink and Main Large Sentiment Strip Dies, SU Greetings of the Season Dies, SU Nested Essentials Dies, Lawn Fawn Quilted Backdrop Die, Brutus Monroe Alabaster White Embossing Powder, Copic Markers, Dimensionals, Waffle Flower A2 Dies

Hello Stampers!  I'm here to share a card that I made for the Clean and Simple Challenge: Turtles over at Splitcoaststampers!  I had to participate, I love turtles!  For my card I started by designing the tag.  I stamped, die cut, and colored the turtle and friends.  Then I stamped and die cut the sentiment, and adhered it to the bottom of my tag.  To finish the tag I added some lemon lime twist ribbon.  To finish the card I die cut the quilted backdrop and then die cut it with an A2 layer die to give a white border to the front of the card.   For the inside I added a layer of lemon lime twist and stamped and die cut the sentiment.  And that completes this card! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment