Sunday, August 11, 2024

Zinnia Thinking of You



Supplies:
Stamps: SU Zinnia and Everyday Greetings
Paper: White and Basic Black
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: SU Zinnia dies, SU Frosted Flurry Dies, SU Zinnia embossing folder, SU Gingham ribbon, Copic markers

Hello Stampers!  I'm here to share a card I made for the Featured Stamper Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  Here is the card that I CASED:
For my card I also started with a white card base.  Then I stamped, die cut, and colored in my zinnias.  To finish the zinnias I added a gingham bow.  Where she had two strips of patterned paper, I embossed a strip of white cardstock and matted it in black.  Instead of using a die cut sentiment, I stamped and die cut the Thinking of You sentiment.  For the inside I adhered an embossed panel to the top and left the rest blank to write a message.
That's all for now!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment