Sunday, August 25, 2024

Zinnia Birthday Wishes


Supplies:
Stamps: SU Zinnia and Peaceful Moments, Paper Trey Mega Mixed Messages
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Gina K White and SU Basic Black
Accessories: Gina K Master Layouts 7, SU Forever Plaid Embossing Folder, Pink and Main Large Sentiment Strip Dies, SU Zinnia dies, Copic Markers

Hello Stampers!  I'm here to share a card that I made for the Featured Stamper Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  Here is a picture of my inspiration card:
For my card I started by die cutting the black mat and white focal panel using Master Layouts 7.  Then I embossed the white panel with the Forever Plaid embossing folder.  For the flowers I stamped, die cut, and colored them.  I adhered them to the plaid panel and trimmed off the over hang.  For the sentiment I stamped and die cut it and matted it in black to the left.  For the inside of the card I die cut again the black and white panels from the Master Layouts 7, and stamped a sentiment.

That's all for now!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment