Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Be My Valentine

Supplies: Paper: white, and scraps from my stash Accessories: Lawn Fawn conversation hearts dies, Sizzix embossing folder

Hello Stampers!  I loved the theme of using something new for the New Year, so I made another card using some new supplies.  I have had them for awhile but I haven't used them until now!  Aren't those conversation heart dies the cutest??!!  The hardest part of the card was inlaying the letters in the hearts.  Otherwise this is a pretty quick and easy card.  After I die cut the hearts I found this Valentine embossing folder, and thought it would work well with the hearts below it.  I matted the sentiment with some pink cardstock and then adhered everything to the white card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Terri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment