Monday, January 18, 2021

Let's TACO 'bout your Birthday!

Supplies:  Stamps: Lawn Fawn Year Nine Birthday set  Paper: Gina K heavy base weight white Ink: Memento tuxedo black Accessories: Coordinating die set, Copic markers, My Favorite Things Peek a Boo Square die
Hello Stampers!  The Clean and Simple challenge on Splitcoast Stampers is to Stock your Stash.  To make cards that you need.  I always need birthday cards, so that is what I went for.  To make the card I started by die cutting the square.  Then I stamped the sentiment.  Next I lined up the die cut panel on the card base, and stamped the taco onto the card base.  After this I colored in the taco and party hat with Copic markers.  That is why I used Gina K's heavy base weight white paper, because the Copic markers do not bleed through to the back.  I popped up the focal panel and that completed my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment