Saturday, January 30, 2021

Happy 70th Birthday!



Supplies: Stamps: SU Memorable Moments Paper: rococo rose, white, brushed gold, old olive  Ink: rococo rose  Accessories: SU framelits, SU little leaves, beautiful butterflies and floral fusion die cuts, stamp a ma jig, SU finial press embossing folder, rococo ribbon, pearls

Hello Stampers!  This week my Mom turned 70!!  I made this card for her.  I did get some inspiration from a card on Pinterest.  Here is the card:

To make my card I started with the focal image.  I never could have stamped this without my stamp a ma jig.  Then I matted it with a rococo rose mat.  I die cut the flowers, leaves, and butterfly and adhered them to the focal panel.  For the card base I added a brushed gold mat to the embossed layer, and added the rococo rose ribbon.  To finish the card I adhered focal panel with dimensionals.  That's all for now!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment