Sunday, January 24, 2021

In this difficult time

Supplies: Stamps: Gina K Comfort and Peace Ink: Distress Ink tattered rose and victorian velvet, Memento tuxedo black, VersaMark. Paper: Rococo Rose, Gina K white and black onyx Accessories: Brutus Monroe alabaster white embossing powder, Offray ribbon, Gina K Master Layouts 1 and 2, blending brushes, gems

Hello Stampers!  Today the featured stamper on Splitcoast Stampers is Deb.  I chose the following card from her gallery to CASE.


To make my card I started with the focal image.  I stamped and embossed the flower image. Then I die cut it into an oval, and then I blended the victorian velvet at the top and blended into tattered rose on the bottom.  Next I die cut the frame of the oval, adhered the focal image to it, added gems to the center of the flowers, and a tiny bow on the flower.  For the sentiment I stamped it and then die cut it with a banner die cut.  Then I die cut the layers and adhered everything together.

That's all for now, going to go get ready to cheer on the Packers!!  

Thanks for stopping by!!

Terri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment