Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Valentine Sketch

Supplies: Stamps: SU Meant to Be Ink: SU real red Paper: real red, white, and Sending Love 6x6 DSP Ink: real red Accessories: Spellbinders scalloped circle, SU stitched circles, SU Be Mine stitched framelits dies
Hello Stampers!!  Today is the sketch challenge on SCS.  Here is the sketch:

This was a tough one for me.  I am not used to putting lots of layers on a card.  And it was tricky picking out patterned paper that goes together.  Using a 6x6 DSP paper stack helped.  So I picked out three patterns that I thought went well together.  Cut the different panels, and adhered them to the card.  For the sentiment I stamped and die cut it with the stitched circle die cut, and then matted it with a scalloped circle.  Then I added my heart that I had stamped and die cut.  Lastly,  I popped up the sentiment to help it stand out from the card.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment