Sunday, January 3, 2021

Celebrate The Season

Supplies: Stamps: Itty Bitty Christmas Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Distress Inks: tumbled glass and chipped sapphire Paper: white and real red Accessories: Simon Says Stamp: birch circle and Impression Obsession DIE079-U (the birds), blending brushes

Hello Stampers!  Well it is my last day of break...  it was really nice to have some time off.  And although we were stuck at home I had a lot of fun in my craft room.  Hopefully I will be able to continue stamping while I am back at school.  Probably not everyday, but hopefully get a couple challenges in a week.  

Today I am participating in the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS.  The featured stamper is Denise and this is the card I chose to CASE:
I had a similar die cut, but I didn't have a deer die cut so I used cardinals.  To make the card I cut out a card base and a red mat.  Then I cut out a square to go behind the die cut portion of the card.  On this paper I used my blending brushes to make the sky.  As I am posting this I remembered I was going to add some water spritzes to add snow to the sky.  Whoops!  After I blended the sky I cut out a white layer and die cut the Birch Circle die.  Before I adhered this to the red layer I stamped my sentiment, and added some ribbon.  Then to complete the card I adhered it to the red layer.  That's all for now!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Terri


 

No comments:

Post a Comment