Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Pierced Hearts Valentine

Supplies:  Paper: white and real red Accessories: Many Hearts Dies, Layered Square Framelits, scoring tool, real red ribbon

Hello Stampers!  I made today's card using the sketch challenge from Splitcoast Stampers.  Here is a picture of the sketch:


To make this card I had to go with a 5x7 card base so the hearts would fit across the card.  So after cutting a red card base, I cut a white layer.  Then it was onto the hearts.  I first cut out the pierced hearts, then used a solid heart to cut it out, and then I cut out another solid heart to go behind the pierced hearts and adhered them together.  After this I cut out the squares to go behind the hearts, and popped up the hearts onto the squares.  Before I adhered the hearts to the card I tied on some red ribbon at the top of the card.  Then I adhered the squares using a T-Ruler to help me line them up.  Next I added the score lines under the hearts.  Once this was done I adhered the whole panel to the red card base.

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!!

Terri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment