Sunday, January 17, 2021

Masked Birthday Card

Supplies:  Stamps: Tim Holtz Simple Sayings, SU Lovely As A Tree Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Distress Ink: iced spruce, bundled sage, tea dye, and antique linen Paper: Gina K white and black onyx Accessories: blending brushes and Gina K Master Layout 2, Eclipse masking roll

Hello Stampers!  Today is the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS.  Today's Featured Stamper is Debbie.  I chose this card from her gallery to CASE.


I used the Torn Paper Masking Technique that Gina K shared in one of her Stamp and Chat's.  Here is the link if you are interested.  I started by cutting a piece of my masking paper 4.25x5.5.  Then I tore the paper down the middle.  I placed the two pieces far enough apart so the tree images would fit within.  Then I blended on the Distress Inks.  After this I stamped on my trees.  Next I die cut it using the stitched rectangle in the Master Layouts 2 set, and cut out a black mat.  After adhering these two layers together I stamped and die cut the sentiment, and popped it up with dimensionals.  This worked out great because I need a masculine birthday card for my father-in-law.  His birthday is coming up in February.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Terri





 


No comments:

Post a Comment