Monday, January 12, 2015

Happy Heart Day

Supplies: Stamps: Whipper Snapper Ink: Memento tuxedo black  Paper: Gina K layering and base weight white cardstock  Accessories: Hot Off The Press embossing folder, Doodlebug twine, circle nestabilities, copic markers, crystal effects, wink of stella marker clear
 
Hi!  Thought I would get a jump start on a Valentine card.  I made this with inspiration from the featured stamper challenge on SCS.  I cut out the partial circle, embossed the focal panel, added some twine, and adhered it to the card base.  Then I used my trusty stamp-a-ma-jig and stamped the heart bee.  I colored the image with copic markers, added wink of stella to the wings and heart.  Then I added crystal effects to the heart as well.  I wanted a little sentiment to fit in the cut out circle, but I couldn't find one that was just right!  Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment