Sunday, July 2, 2017

Featured Stamper Hoooot Dog!

Supplies: Stamps: Stampendous  Ink: Archival Jet Black  Paper: Strathmore Bristol, Lawn Fawn patterned papers  Accessories: Tombow Markers, Wink of Stella clear marker, Lawn Fawn stitched circle die cut

This week's Featured Stamper on SCS is kraftyaunt, check out her gallery here!  What a fun gallery!  This is the card that gave me inspiration for my card.  I had a similar focal image that I colored with Tombow markers and used my Wink of Stella clear marker to blend.  It adds a nice shimmer to the entire focal image and blends the Tombow markers like butter!  I used a stitched circle to die cut my focal image and I made orange and green banner accents to maintain the same color scheme as the original card.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment