Sunday, April 21, 2019

Lovely As A Tree

Supplies:  Stamps: SU Lovely As A Tree and Teeny Tiny Wishes  Ink: SU crumb cake and GKD black amalgam ink  Paper: GKD heavy base weight white and SU crumb cake  Accessories: Poppy: Pinpoint rings, SU crumb cake ribbon, stamp a ma jig

Happy Easter everyone!  I am participating in the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS today.  The featured stamper is: Catherine.  I selected this card as inspiration for my card.  The Lovely As a Tree image caught my attention because it is on the retired list for Stampin' Up.  I also liked how she used the circles on her card.  For my card I used the Pinpoint Rings die for the circles on my card.  Then I used my trusty stamp a ma jig to stamp the tree image inside the rings.  Next I stamped the sentiment and added the ribbon treatment.  I adhered all of my layers together and I was done.  Quick and easy! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment