Saturday, May 18, 2019

Just "Wing" It

Supplies:  Stamps: Gina K Vine and Butterfly  Ink: Gina K black amalgam ink  Paper: Gina K heavy base weight white  Accessories: Gina K ribbon, copic markers, Dare 2B Artsy double dot circle dies, sequins

I made this card for two challenges.  The first challenge is the sketch challenge on SCS.  The second challenge is the Gina K Designs Monthly Mix Challenge: Just "Wing" It.  To make the card I started by stamping the vine image on my card base.  Next I die cut the circle from a piece of cardstock 4.25 x 5.5.  I added the ribbon on the side of the cardstock and adhered it to my card base.  After this I stamped, colored, and cut out the butterflies and adhered them to the card.  Last, I added some sequins for a little sparkle.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! Thanks for playing along in the Just "Wing" It challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards for giving with cardboard Boxes and enhance the look of your product

    ReplyDelete