Saturday, October 24, 2020

Happy Summer!


 Supplies:  Stamps: Lawn Fawn Color My World and Happy Summer  Ink: Gina K jet black  Paper: Color Mates: Medium Mari-Gold and Deep Emerald Isle, Gina K layering white Accessories: Copic markers and dimensionals

Hello Stampers! Is it too early to be thinking about summer vacation?!  With all of the obstacles teachers are going through this year, I bet I am not the only one thinking about summer vacation already!  When I saw the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches I thought of these crayons right away to use for the rectangles.  Then for the background I thought it would be fun to make it look like a crayon box.  This was a fun sketch!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun use of the sketch with the crayons and I love how your background is a crayon box! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely clever way to use the sketch! I love this! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super-cute card and such a clever interpretation of the sketch! Your crayon box is genius! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete