Monday, January 4, 2021

New Year New Stamps

Supplies: Stamps: SU Lots of Heart  Paper: SU real red and white  Ink: SU real red and Memento tuxedo black  Accessories:  SU Many Hearts dies

Hello Stampers!  I made this card for two challenges.  One is the Clean and Simple challenge on SCS and the other is the Paper Players Theme Challenge.  The theme for both of the challenges is to use something new for the New Year!  I am excited to share this card using the new Stampin' Up bundle Lots of Heart and Many Hearts dies.  To make the card I stamped the heart in real red, framed it with the white heart frame die cut, and matted it with the scalloped heart die cut.  Next I die cut the swirly heart border and adhered it to some white cardstock and matted it with red cardstock.  To complete the card I stamped a sentiment, adhered the heart and border to the focal panel, and then adhered it to the card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Terri

 

3 comments:

  1. I have not seen this bundle and now I am going to have to go check it out! Great greeting and wonderful card too! Thanks for playing along with the first challenge of the New Year at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the clean lines, and now you're making me wish I had gotten this entire bundle! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players for my "new" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Terri! Love how the red hearts pop on the clean design. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete