Monday, September 4, 2023

Butterfly Wishes



Supplies: 
Stamps: Gina K Bitty Blossoms Mini (inside)
Paper: Gina K white and Better Press Cotton Card Panel Porcelain
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Better Press French Blue, Cosmic Sky, and Mulberry
Accessories: Better Press System, Better Press Butterfly Swirl and It's Your Day Sentiment Strips, Spellbinders Pierced Mini Labels, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch

Hello Stampers! I am sharing a card I made for the Clean and Simple Challenge on Splitcoaststampers: Butterflies or Moths.  For my card I decided to use my Butterfly Swirls Better Press plate.  I selected three inks and inked up the butterflies, and I ran it through my die cut machine.  I trimmed the focal panel so there was a border around it when I adhered it to my card base.  I had ran a bunch of the sentiment strips through the Better Press, so I could just pick one and use it on my card.  For the inside I stamped and die cut the sentiment and added a couple of butterflies.  Well that's all for now, back to work tomorrow!  Ugh.

Thanks for stopping by!
Terri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment