Sunday, May 19, 2024

Flower Pumpkin



Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts (inside)
Paper: Gina K: white and kraft, SU old olive, Chatterbox: Tangerine Pinwheels
Ink: SU Pumpkin Pie, and Distress Ink: Dried Marigold
Accessories: SU Linen Thread, Woodgrain embossing folder, SU extra large oval punch and modern label punch

Hello Stampers!  I'm here to share a quick and easy card for the Featured Stamper Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  Here is the card that I CASED:

For my card I used punch art to create my pumpkin.  I punched out three ovals and inked up the edges.  I adhered the three ovals together and then for the stem I embossed the green cardstock with the woodgrain embossing folder and punched the stem out of the modern label punch.  Instead of having a vine I added some linen thread around the stem, and added a bow.  I added some layers and adhered it to the card base.  

That's all for now.  Thanks for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment