Sunday, May 5, 2024

Happy Birthday



 Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K: Warm Spring Wishes and Vine and Butterfly, Simon Says Stamp: Happy Combos
Paper: Gina K white, Simon Says Stamp: Fog, and SU Basic Black
Ink: VersaFine Clair: Nocturne and Distress Ink: Seedless Preserves, Abandoned Coral, Wild Honey
Accessories: Honey Bee Gems, Gina K Masking Magic, Waffle Flower: A2 Layers Dies, Pickett Fence: Blending Brushes, Simon Says Stamp: Happy die

Hello Stampers!  I'm sharing a card I made for the Featured Stamper challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  Today marks the 900th Featured Stamper challenge, and we were able to select a previous Featured Stamper for the challenge today.  I selected this card:

For my card I changed the orientation of the card.  I kept the same color cardstock, I liked how she used a grey card base with the white card panel.  I usually just to white on white, and this caught my eye.  I created a mask, and ink blended the background.  Then I spritzed on some water like she did.  Next I lined up the butterflies and sentiment in the Misti and stamped them.  For the happy I die cut it three times and adhered them together and then onto the card.  To finish I added some bling.  For the inside I lined up the butterflies and sentiment in the Misti and stamped it.  

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment