Sunday, June 23, 2024

Let It Snow!



 Supplies:
Stamps: SU Sophisticated Sled
Paper: SU Sahara Sand, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Pecan Pie, and Tidings of Christmas 6x6 DSP, SSS Matte Silver, Gina K White
Ink: SU Sahara Sand
Accessories: Waffle Flower Layering Oval Dies, Pink and Main Large Sentiment Strip Dies

Hello Stampers!  Long time no stamp!  I finished up school at the end of May and we worked outside to get as much as we could get done before we went up north!  Then we got back from up north and bough 80 bags of mulch!!  Needless to say stamping has been at the wayside.  But today I had some time in the morning and was able to make a card for the Featured Stamper Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.   Here is the inspiration card I found.


For my card I started with the sled.  I die cut the sled and skates and put it together.  I adhered it to the DSP oval, and matted it with white and adhered it to a Sahara Sand card base.  For the sentiment I stamped and die cut it, and popped it up next to the sled.  I kept the inside simple also.  I stamped the sentiment and die cut it out of an oval.  And then I added the greenery to the top of the oval.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment