Monday, August 31, 2020

Teacher Appreciation

 

Supplies: Stamps: Delightful Dozen  Paper: GKD white and black onyx, SU real red, old olive, pear pizazz, chocolate chip  Ink: GKD jet black  Accessories: Paper Studio embossing folder, brads, glossy accents, apple die cut Quickutz

Hello!  It is back to school for me tomorrow.  We are going virtual for the first two weeks.  We will see how it goes!  This ties into the theme for the CAS challenge on SCS:  teacher appreciation.  I embossed the paper with an embossing folder.  Then I die cut and assembled the apple die cut.  I added some glossy accents when it was put together to give the card some shine, and adhered it to the card with dimensionals.  I found a thank you sentiment that fit between the lines of the embossing, and stamped it using my stamp a ma jig.  I felt like the card needed something else, so I put some brads in the "paper holes."  I adhered the white panel onto a black card base, and that completes the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment