Monday, September 7, 2020

16th Birthday Card

Supplies:  Stamps: Taylored Expressions Wheely Great. Paper: Gina K white and black onyx  Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Distress Ink: tumbled glass Accessories: MFT dies, ribbon, copic markers

Hello!  I am turning out to be a weekend stamper with going back to work.  I certainly am enjoying the longer weekend!  I made this card using the theme challenge: Masculine over at Paper Players.  My nephew is turning 16 in October, so I made this card for him.  He will be getting his driver's license this year so I thought I would make a car card for him.  I dry embossed the MFT die cut to start the card.  Then I stamped the car image and colored it in with copic markers.  For the sky I just watched Jennifer McGuire blend her sky like this so it looks like a cloudy sky.  There's one spot I got a little too heavy with the blend, but overall I was happy with the sky.  Lastly I added some ribbon that looked like a road and added the panel to a black card base.

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!!

Terri

 

3 comments:

  1. What a perfect card for someone about to get a car! I love all the details, especially your fabulous sky and wonderfully colored car. I also love that you put the scene into an embossed circle. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card, love your ribbon road! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love your coloring and the cloud background. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete