Sunday, March 20, 2022

Bunny Wishes

 


Supplies: Stamps: PSX and SU teeny tiny wishes Paper: crumb cake, white, and Echo Park Day in the Life 6x6 paper pad Ink: SU crumb cake and flirty flamingo Accessories: Martha Stewart border punch, SU linen thread

Hello Stampers!  I'm back with a card for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  Here is the card that I CASED.
I started by making a crumb cake card base.  Then I started on the focal panel.  I cut out a piece of white cardstock and used a border punch along the bottom, like she did on her card.  Then I added a strip of patterned paper above the punched border.  Next I used my stamp a ma jig to stamp the bunny, and the sentiment.  To finish the focal panel I added some linen thread with a bow.  Lastly, I popped up the focal panel onto my card base.  

That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment