Sunday, March 27, 2022

Easter Wishes

 

Supplies: Stamps: Inkadinkadoo and Paper Trey Mixed Messages Paper: pink and white Ink: Memento tuxedo black Accessories: Hero Arts square infinity dies, Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder, SU linen thread, Martha Stewart border punch, SU tag punch, SU brushed brass butterflies, Copic markers, dimensionals

Hello Stampers!  It's Sunday and you know what that means....it is Featured Stamper Sunday on Splitcoaststampers.  I found this card and knew I had similar supplies, so I decided to CASE it.

To make the card I started by cutting a pink card base.  Then I cut a white panel and used a border punch on the bottom edge.  Instead of the patterned paper I used an embossed panel for the next layer.  I tied on some linen thread and added a tag under the bow.  To finish the card I stamped and colored my focal image with Copic markers.  I matted it on some pink cardstock and popped it up with some dimensionals.

That's all for now!!  Thanks for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment