Sunday, May 1, 2022

You've Been In My Thoughts

 

Supplies: Stamps: Gina K Autumn Silhouettes Ink: VersaFine CLAIR nocturne, Distress Inks: Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade, and Seedless Preserves Paper: Gina K heavy base weight white and black onyx  Accessories: Gina K Master Layouts 1, gems, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Pickett Fence blending brushes

Hello Stampers!  Happy May 1st!  So excited to be that much closer to summer break.  I made this card for the Featured Stamper Challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  Here is the card I CASED.


To make my card I cut my card base, and I used the Master Layouts 1 to cut the layers of my card.  Next I chose some Distress Inks to blend the background.  Then I stamped the silhouette and sentiment using the Misti.  Lastly, I added some butterflies with gems to give the card a little sparkle.


That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment