Saturday, April 30, 2022

Birthday Wishes

 


Supplies: Stamps: CZ Design Love Garden Greetings Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Paper: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Coastal Cabana, GKD heavy base weight white Accessories: EK Success border punch

Hello Stampers!  I made this card using the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  
I have to admit this was a tricky challenge for me, but as I was looking through my supplies I came across my border punches.  And then everything came together.  I started by punching out the strips of cardstock.  After I had them cut into strips, which was not as easy as it looks, I picked out a sentiment.  I stamped the sentiment and then trimmed the cardstock strips to frame it.  

That's all for now! Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I just love how you've used those border strips! They're such fun colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design! Using the border punch was a great idea. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS.

    ReplyDelete