Sunday, October 23, 2022

Gnome Halloween

 


Supplies: Stamps: Stampin' Up Good Greetings Paper: SU daffodil delight and mango melody, and Gina K white  Ink: Memento tuxedo black Accessories: Stampin' Up frosted flurry dies, twine, gnome dies, woodland embossing folder, and dimensionals

Hello Stampers!  I am sharing a Halloween card today.  The Clean and Simple challenge on Splitcoaststampers is to Pop something up.  I popped up my sentiment and that cute gnome onto my card. 

To make this card I started with an orange card base.  Next I embossed the white layer and added twine and a bow.  I adhered this to a yellow layer and adhered it to the card base.  After assembling the gnome I popped it up on the card, and I stamped and die cut the sentiment.  I popped the sentiment up as well. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment