Sunday, October 30, 2022

Graveyard Greetings


 Supplies: Stamps: Taylored Expressions: Simply Said-Halloween Paper: Gina K white and black cardstock and Pebbles 6x6 Midnight Haunting paper pack, and silver foil cardstock Ink: Memento tuxedo black Accessories: Cottage Cutz-Graveyard Border and Gina K stitched oval dies

Hello Stampers!  I spent the day in my craft room making Halloween cards, and a birthday card for my nephew who is turning 18!  This card was inspired by a card my mom sent me.  I will try to link it.  

I started with a black card base.  Then I worked on the white layer.  First I die cut an oval in the center of the white layer.  I also die cut the stitched oval frame and adhered to the white layer.  I used my stamp a ma jig to stamp the sentiment at the bottom of the white layer.  To finish the card I die cut the oval from the starry night paper.  Then I die cut the graveyard and added silver foil paper behind the windows of the graveyard die cut, and adhered it to the starry night paper.  I lined up the starry night oval to match the oval from the front of the card and adhered it to the inside of the card.  

That's all for now! :)

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment