Sunday, June 25, 2023

BetterPress Birthday Wishes

 


Supplies: 
Stamps: Anthony's Paper Craft-Thinking of You (inside)
Paper: Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, GKD white and black onyx, Spellbinders cotton card panel in Porcelain
Ink: BetterPress Black, and Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, Garden Green, and Daffodil Delight
Accessories: BetterPress Platform, BetterPress plates: floral and It's Your Day Sentiment Strips, Stampin' Up Darling Details Dies (inside), sequins

Hello Stampers!!  It is Sunday and it is time for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  I selected this card as inspiration for my card:

To make my card I started by creating my floral image and sentiment with the Spellbinders BetterPress System!  I don't usually jump on board to new products so quickly, but after watching some YouTube videos I thought I should try this out.  I'm glad I did.  My pictures don't do this image justice.  The texture that is created is amazing.  To color in the image I was not able to use my trusty Copic markers, because the ink is an oil based ink.  So I watercolored the image...not my strong suit.  I'll keep practicing.  After the image was done I trimmed off the sides of the focal panel, and added a black mat.  To finish the card I adhered the focal panel to the card base and added some sequins.

That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment