Thursday, June 29, 2023

Celebrate You



Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up Happy Thoughts (inside)
Paper: Spellbinders Cotton Card Panel in Porcelain, Gina K white and black onyx
Ink: BetterPress Black and Memento Tuxedo Black (inside)
Accessories: Concord and 9th Stitched Vines Card Front Die, Spellbinders Essential Diamonds, BetterPress It's Your Day Sentiment Strips and Diamond Aviary, Watercolor pencils

Hello Stampers!  I am back with another card using the BetterPress system.  I wish the pictures would show the impression this system makes when you run it through your die cut machine.  For this card I ran the bird plate through the BetterPress in black ink.  This time I decided to use watercolor pencils instead of watercoloring with ink pads.  I used a combination of watercolor pencils from different companies in order to find the colors I wanted.  After I watercolored the image I die cut it with the Spellbinders diamond die, and also die cut a black mat for the focal image.  This just fit onto the A2 card base that I ran through with a card front die.  To finish the card I added a sentiment.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment