Sunday, April 7, 2024

Daffodil Mother's Day


 Supplies:
Stamps: SU Daffodil Daydream
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Gina K white and SU Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Concord&9th Quilted Card Front Die, Lawn Fawn Stitched and Scalloped Rectangle Dies, Honey Bee Clear Gem Stickers, Copic markers

Hello Stampers!  I'm here to share my card for the Featured Stamper Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  Here is the card that I CASED:

For my card I used the same stamp set and stamped and colored the daffodil.  I die cut it using a stitched rectangle die, and then used my stamp a ma jig to stamp the sentiment.  From here I matted the daffodil with a scalloped rectangle die.  It seemed like something was missing to me so I stamped, colored, and fussy cut out the butterfly, and added some clear gems.  For the background instead of using patterned paper I used the Quilted card front die, and adhered it to the daffodil delight card base.  Now that I have both Mother's Day cards done I will get the insides done soon.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment