Friday, April 5, 2024

Tulip Mother's Day


 Supplies:
Stamps: SU Daffodil Dream
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Distress Ink: Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint, and Forest Moss
Paper: Gina K white
Accessories: Honey Bee Stamps: Clear Gem Stickers, My Favorite Things: Blueprints 27 dies, Hero Arts Color Layoring Tulip Bouquet Stencel, Picket Fence blender brushes, and May Arts twine

Hello Stampers!  I'm here to share a card I made for the Free 4 All challenge: Mother's Day Cards over at Splitcoaststampers.  I picked up this tulip stencil yesterday at JoAnns.  Aren't the tulips pretty!!  After I stenciled the tulips, I die cut it using the My Favorite Things Blueprint 27.  Then I went on a quest to find a Mother's Day sentiment stamp.  I found one in the SU Daffodil Dream stamp set, and used my stamp a ma jig to stamp the sentiment.  I didn't finish the inside of this one yet.  When I do I will update this post.

That's all for now!  Hope to share a couple more cards over the weekend.
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment