Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Heebies Jeebies, Stampin' Up Oh My Fright
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Gina K White, Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Lemon Lolly, Gray Granite, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Honey Bee Fright Night Circlescape, Stampin' Up Oh My Fright Dies, Swirls of Magic Embossing Folder, Three Banner Punch, Waffle Flowers Additional Circle Dies, Pickett Fence Blending Brushes
Hello Stampers! I have another Halloween card to share with you today. I used the sketch over at Sunday Stamps. For my card I started with the die cut. I die cut all of the pieces, and ink blended the pieces to add some dimension. I assembled the pieces onto a black circle that I die cut with the Waffle Flowers circles die. Next I embossed the card front with the swirls of magic embossing folder. Then I adhered the circle to the card front. To finish the front I popped up the ghost with dimensionals, and stamped, punched out, and adhered the boo! sentiment onto the card. For the inside I stamped a sentiment, and added the ghost and bats.
That's all for now! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Terri



No comments:
Post a Comment