Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Heebies Jeebies, Stampin' Up Oh My Fright
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Gina K White, Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Lemon Lolly, Gray Granite, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Honey Bee Fright Night Circlescape, Stampin' Up Oh My Fright Dies, Swirls of Magic Embossing Folder, Three Banner Punch, Waffle Flowers Additional Circle Dies, Pickett Fence Blending Brushes
Hello Stampers! I have another Halloween card to share with you today. I used the sketch over at Sunday Stamps. For my card I started with the die cut. I die cut all of the pieces, and ink blended the pieces to add some dimension. I assembled the pieces onto a black circle that I die cut with the Waffle Flowers circles die. Next I embossed the card front with the swirls of magic embossing folder. Then I adhered the circle to the card front. To finish the front I popped up the ghost with dimensionals, and stamped, punched out, and adhered the boo! sentiment onto the card. For the inside I stamped a sentiment, and added the ghost and bats.
That's all for now! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Terri



So very cute, Terri! I ADORE the look of your inset scene - that little touch of extra ink makes for a huge wow! Very spooky, in the best way, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!
ReplyDeleteThat's way too cute! Love the little ghost on the spooky background! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun take on our sketch!! Thanks for playing along with our “Get In Shape” sketch challenge over at Sunday stamps!! You rocked our sketch with your spooky Halloween scene. Deb Horst, DT #SSC394
ReplyDelete