Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up Reindeer Fun
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Gina K Kraft and White, Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Stampin' Up Reindeer Fun Dies, Brutus Monroe Alabaster White Embossing Powder, Ribbon from stash, May Arts Twine
Hello Stampers! I'm here to share a card I made for the Featured Stamper Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. Here is the card I CASED:
I also made this card for the CAS Christmas Challenge: Woodland Critters.
For my card I started with a Kraft card base. Next I cut a riding hood red panel, and die cut the pine frame. From here I die cut and assembled the reindeer. After this I heat embossed the sentiment. For the ribbon treatment, I adhered the ribbon and tied on some May Arts twine. For the inside I heat embossed the sentiment and tree. Easy Peasy this week!Thanks for stopping by!
Terri




Oh my gosh, your little guy is so adorable, Terri! I love him peeking out from under the pine tree branches. Gorgeous with the red card front and that wonderfully, textured ribbon tied with twine. Great design. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI love the way you've framed this sweet fella! What a cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at CAS Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI thought I had seen this card before, Terri!! (over at SCS!) loved it there and love it here! Such a sweet face on your little deer peeking through the forest opening! Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas: Woodland Critters! Julia xx
ReplyDeleteI love the mix with the red and gold and the cute deer peeking out from the pine tree aperture, and the ribbon finishes it beautifully Terri. x
ReplyDelete