Sunday, April 3, 2022

Gingham Bunny Wishes

Supplies:  Stamps: Stampin' Up Circle of Spring  Paper: GKD white, SU Highland Heather, and SU Gingham Gala 6x6 DSP  Ink: SU Highland Heather Accessories:  GKD Rectangle small die set, 1 inch circle punch, 1 1/4 inch scallop circle punch, Highland Heather ribbon, Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder, Stampin Up bunny punch, pom pom

Hello Stampers!  It is Featured Stamper Sunday on Splitcoaststampers.  This week the Featured Stamper is Kristine.  I chose this card to CASE.
To make my card I started with a Highland Heather card base, and added a Swiss Dot layer.  Next I made the next layer with another Swiss Dots panel matted with Highland Heather.  I adhered this to the card base and added the ribbon treatment.  For the focal image I punched out the bunny, and adhered it to die cut rectangle.  I added a pom pom to the bunny.  To finish the card I added the sentiment.  It was stamped and punched out of a 1 inch circle punch, and matted onto a 1 1/4 inch scalloped circle punch.  

That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment