Sunday, April 2, 2023

Happy Easter

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn: Eggstra Special Easter
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Lawn Fawn: Let's Polka Mon Amie 6x6 paper pad, Gina K white, and pink from my stash
Accessories: Lawn Fawn Eggcellent Easter Basket, Meadow Borders, Stampin' Up Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies

Supplies: 
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Eggstra Special Easter
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Gina K white and Lawn Fawn Let's Polka Mon Amie 6x6 paper pad
Accessories: Lawn Fawn Mini Easter Eggs dies

Hello Stampers!  Today's Featured Stamper on Splitcoaststampers is Karen, and this is the card I chose from her gallery to CASE:
To make my card I started by assembling the Easter basket with eggs.  Then I adhered it to a rectangle panel.  I die cut some grass and adhered it at the bottom of the Easter basket.  To finish the focal panel I stamped a greeting.  I matted this panel with pink and adhered it to the white card base.  For the inside of the card I stamped a sentiment and adhered a couple Easter eggs.  Now I better get these Easter cards in the mail!! :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!'
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment