Sunday, April 30, 2023

Snail Mail



Supplies:
Stamps: Great Impressions and A Muse artstamps: Just a Note
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Gina K Kraft and White and Stampin' Up Sweet Sorbet and Country Gingham 6x6 DSP

Accessories: Copic markers, Stampin' Up Linen Thread (Inside: Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Borders).

Hello Stampers!  Today I am bringing you another card for the Featured Stamper Challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  This is the card I used as inspiration:         


For my card I started with a square card base.  Then created my layers.  For the focal image I stamped and colored it in with my Copic markers.  Then I stamped the sentiment and added some linen thread. 
 This was a pretty quick and easy card!  Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment