Sunday, April 16, 2023

Thinking of You

Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Scripty Sayings 2
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Park Lane Silver Foil, Gina K heavy and layering weight white
Accessories: Waffle Flower A2 Layers, Memory Box Leafy Ring, Stampin' Up Simply Elegant Trim

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up Positive Thoughts
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Gina K Layering Weight and Park Lane Silver Foil
Accessories: Stampin' Up Nature's Thoughts Dies

Hello Stampers!  It is Featured Stamper Sunday on Splitcoaststampers!  This week's Featured Stamper is Susan and this is the card I chose from her gallery as inspiration for my card.  The silver ring of stars caught my eye, and it reminded me of the Leafy Ring die cut.  For my card I die cut the Leafy Ring and then stamped the sentiment.  From there I die cut an A2 layer to be my focal panel, and added silver trim with a bow  I matted this with silver foil paper (even though in the picture it looks holographic!) to get that same metallic look as Susan's card.  To finish the front I adhered this to a card base.  

That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment