Saturday, May 13, 2023

Celebrate You




Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up Dainty Delight and (inside Happy Thoughts)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Gina K white
Accessories: Stampin' Up Dainty Delight Dies, Copic markers, Dimensionals, Stampin' Up Cane Weave embossing folder
Hello Stampers!  I made this card using this week's sketch on Freshly Made Sketches.  To make this card I embossed the card front.  Then I cut the strips of paper.  They ended up being 7/8 of an inch by 4 inches.  I adhered these to the card front.  I did stamp the sentiment before adhering that strip to the panel.  Then I stamped, die cut, and colored the flower image.  I popped the flower image up with dimensionals.  For the inside I cut a 4x5.25 panel and stamped my sentiment, and then I die cut and adhered the floral image.  That's all for now thanks for stopping by!!!  Terri

2 comments:

  1. Love the way the embossed texture peeks through your stripes and your floral spray is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! The crisp whiteness and texture really makes those flowers shine. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete