Sunday, May 14, 2023

Daisy Birthday Wishes

Supplies:
Stamps: Julie Hickey: Sweet Sentiments
Paper: Stampin' Up Subtles Paper Pack, Gina K white
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Stampin' Up: Dainty Delight Dies, Cane Weave Embossing Folder, and Spellbinders Oval Nestabilities

Hello Stampers!!  I made this card for the Featured Stamper Challenge on Splitcoaststampers!   The Featured Stamper is Lesley and this is the card I CASED from her gallery:

For my card I cut a 4x5.25 panel and die cut an oval in the center.  Then I ran it through my die cut machine with the Cane Weave embossing folder.  I like the floral image Lesley used on her card, and I decided to die cut the floral images on my card, and stamped a sentiment in the center of the card base.  For the inside I stamped the sentiment and adhered some daisies to frame it.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment