Sunday, May 28, 2023

Daisy Celebrate You

Supplies:  
Stamps: Stampin' Up Dainty Delight, (inside Stampabilities: May Your Birthday Be Filled...)
Paper: Gina K white and kraft, Stampin' Up daffodil delight and old olibe
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Accessories: Stampin' Up: Stylish Shapes Dies and Dainty Delight Dies, white twine



Hello Stampers!  It is Featured Stamper Sunday.  The featured stamper is Catarina and this is the card I selected from her gallery:

For my card I changed the colors to kraft and white.  I used twine instead of ribbon on the side.  I used a vine instead of a swirl die cut, and I stamped and die cut my sentiment.  

I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day weekend.  The weather has been so nice, I better get outside and enjoy it!!  Pretty soon it will be summer break!! I cannot wait!!

That's all for now,
Terri


 

No comments:

Post a Comment