Sunday, February 5, 2023

Birthday Celebrations

Supplies:  Stamps: Stampin' Up Upsy Daisy Paper: Gina K Heavy Base Weight White and Black Ink: VersaFine CLAIR Nocturne, Distress Inks: Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, and Blueprint Sketch Accessories: Gina K Master Layouts 7, ribbon from stash, May Arts twine, Pickett Fence blending brushes


 Supplies: Stamps: Stampin' Up Happy Thoughts and Best of Flowers Ink: VersaFine CLAIR Nocturne

Hello Stampers!  Today's card is using the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.

To make my card I started by die cutting the stitched edge rectangle from Master Layouts 7.  Then I blended the background using Distress Inks.  Next I stamped the floral image and sentiment, and for the panel I added some ribbon with a twine bow.  To finish the card I added a black mat to focal panel and adhered it to my white card base.  For the inside I happened to have the same image on the front but in a smaller scale.  So I stamped that and a sentiment for the inside of my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri

3 comments:

  1. The ink blending in this design is fabulous! Love the thick ribbon for the vertical panel. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card! I love the colours and those daisies! The inside is fantastic as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The silhouettes against your inked backdrop are fabulous! So prettY!

    ReplyDelete