Sunday, February 26, 2023

XOXO

Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted: Sweet Little Sentiments
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Gina K white, and Stampin' Up Real Red Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Gina K Squares large and small sets and Master Layouts 3, Brutus Monroe Alabaster White embossing powder, dimensionals, Simon Says Stamp: Filigree Heart, Concord and 9th Quilted Card Front

Supplies: 
Stamps: Unity/Gina K You Had Me At Hello
Paper: Gina K white and Stampin' Up Real Red Glimmer Paper
Ink: Stampin' Up Real Red


Hello Stampers!  I made this card using two challenges.  One is the sketch challenge over at Paper Players
. And the other challenge is the Featured Stamper Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  To make my card I started with the Filigree Heart.  I die cut it, and then die cut a stitched square around it.  I framed this with some real red glimmer paper.  For the card front I die cut it with the Concord and 9th quilted card front die.  I adhered the heart to the card front, and then it was time for the sentiment.  First I heat embossed the sentiment in white on a black banner, but I didn't like it.  Then I stamped the sentiment in red on a white banner, again I didn't like it.  Then I thought can I heat emboss on glimmer paper??  So I gave it a try, and surprisingly enough it worked!  So I popped the sentiment up with some mini dimensionals.  For the inside I kept it simple.  I stamped the sentiment with real red on a white square and then matted it with some red glimmer paper.  I love all of the sparkle on this card.  It was hard to capture the glimmer in my photo.  Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri



 

1 comment:

  1. Terri, this is the sweetest Valentine. I love the filigree heart and the red glimmer paper! The quilted background adds so much detail! So happy you shared your card with us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete