Sunday, February 19, 2023

Crayon Thanks So Much

Supplies: 
Stamps: Lawn Fawn You Color My World and Wavy Sayings
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Paper: Gina K white and black
Accessories: Lawn Fawn You Color My World die, Lawn Fawn Simple Wavy Banners Dies, Copic markers, mini dimensionals


 Supplies:

Stamps: Lawn Fawn Color My World
Accessories: Copic markers, Lawn Fawn Color My World die cut

Hello Stampers!  I'm here to share my card that I made for the Freshly Made Sketches sketch of the week:

I am a kindergarten teacher and I am always in need of thank you notes.  So I decided to make a thank you note.  For my card I stamped, die cut, and colored the crayons with Copic markers.  I lined them up and adhered them to a white panel.  I matted this panel with black cardstock.  For the sentiment I die cut and stamped the wavy thanks so much, and popped it up with some mini dimensionals.  For the inside of the card I colored a couple more crayons and adhered them in the corners so I have room to write a message.

That's all for now!  Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri

1 comment:

  1. I love that you used a row of brightly colored crayons for the sketch and that you brought some to the inside. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete