Saturday, February 11, 2023

Butterfly Birthday Wishes

Supplies: Stamps: Clearly Besotted Sweet Little Sentiments and Stampin' Up Butterfly Gala 
Ink: Stampin' Up Petal Pink 
Paper: Gina K Heavy Base Weight White and Stampin' Up Petal Pink 
Accessories: Park Lane Tulip Embossing Folder, Simon Says Stamp Stitching Butterflies (bodies of the butterflies), Stampin' Up Butterfly Duet Punch

Inside: Stamps: Simon Says Stamp It's Your Birthday 

Ink: Stampin' Up Petal Pink 

Accessories: Stampin' Up Tasteful Labels Die, Stampin' Up Butterfly Duet Punch


Hello Stampers!  I'm back to share with you a card I made for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge of the week.  
To make my card I started with a white card base.  Next I embossed the tulip panel and layered it with a pink mat.  Then I decided to use butterflies for the circle elements.  I stamped and punched out the butterflies and adhered them to the tulip panel, and lifted up the wings for some dimension.  To finish the card I stamped and die cut the sentiment and adhered it to the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri

4 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful butterflies agaist the embossed backdrop! Pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and pretty. Love the embossed panel and pretty butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty with this soft, monochromatic look. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty Spring card! I love the textured tulip background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete