Sunday, March 10, 2024

Cruisin' By Carrot Car



 Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Carrot 'bout You, Amuse: Carrot Car, Spellbinders: Gnome Drive Sentiments (inside)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and SU Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Gina K white, SU pear pizzazz, Amuse gingham
Accessories: Lawn Fawn Carrot 'about You die, Copic markers, Taylored Expressions: Grass Border Die, Waffle Flower: Scalloped Circles Die and Nesting Circles Die, Lawn Fawn Spring Showers Dies, Simon Says Stamp: 3D Foam Squares

Hello Stampers!  I am back with my card that I made for the Freshly Made Sketches, Sketch of the Week:

For my card I started by making the half gingham circle and adding a grass border to the top.  Then I stamped and die cut the Happy Easter banner.  Next I stamped my carrot car onto the stamp a ma jig plastic in order to get good placement of the carrot car.  I stamped the carrot car onto the card base, and colored it with Copic markers.  Once the carrot car was colored I adhered the half circle to the card base, and I also popped up the Happy Easter banner.  For the top half circle of this sketch I decided to use some clouds.  I die cut them and adhered the large one to the card base, and popped up the small one.  I kept the inside of the card simple.  I stamped the sentiment and die cut it from a circle die, and matted it with a scalloped circle.

That's all for now!  Thanks so much for stopping by!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment