Sunday, March 10, 2024

Happy Birthday Birds!



 Supplies:
Stamps: Whipper Snapper: Bird Flock, Pretty Pink Posh Simple Sentiments, America Art Stamp (inside)
Paper: Gina K white, blue from stash
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Stampin' Up Confetti embossing folder, Pretty Pink Posh Sentiment Strip Dies, Doodlebug twine, Copic markers

Hello Stampers!  Here is my card for the Featured Stamper Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers!  This is the card I CASED:

For my card I have a stack of birds instead of a stack of cows!  I cut a white panel and embossed it with the Confetti embossing folder.  Then I stamped the focal image and colored it with Copic markers.  To ground the birds I added some baker's twine, and at the top I stamped and die cut the Happy Birthday sentiment.  For the inside I did the same embossing as the front and stamped a sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment