Sunday, March 3, 2024

Sympathy Card


Supplies:
Stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs and Stampendous: Sympathy
Paper: Taupe from stash, PaperCut Whip Cream, Paper Rose: Country Quilt 6x6 
Ink: Vivid: Taupe
Accessories: Pink Fresh: Folk Edge Circles, Waffle Flower Circle Dies, Honey Bee Gems, SU Dimensionals

Hello Stampers!  I'm back to share the card I made for Freshly Made Sketches.  Here is their sketch of the week:
To begin I picked out some patterned paper that coordinated.  Thank goodness for paper packs!!!  Then I cut the paper into strips to go with the sketch.  Next I stamped my sentiment and die cut it, and then I die cut a circle to mat it.  I popped it up with dimensionals and the front was done.  I kept the inside pretty simple.  I added some patterned paper and a sentiment to finish it off.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!  See you next weekend!!
Terri

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. What a wonderful sentiment! A very sweet sympathy card. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely sympathy card! That sentiment is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete