Sunday, March 3, 2024

Bunny Friends



 Supplies:
Stamps: Penny Black: Bunny Friends and Your Next Stamp: Easter Goodie Sentiments, PrintWorks: Lovely Season (inside)
Paper: Gina K white
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Spellbinders deckle rectangles, Copic markers, SU dimensionals

Hello Stampers!  It's Sunday which means it is time for the featured stamper challenge over at Splitcoaststampers!  Here is the card that I CASED:
 
For my card I found a stamp with bunnies instead of trees, and colored them in with Copic markers.  Then I used a deckle edged rectangle die cut to cut out the focal image.  I popped up the focal image and added a sentiment.  For the inside I stamped the bunny image again and colored and cut out one of the bunnies for the inside, and added a sentiment.

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment